Dec 5, 2011

not going home...

Decided not to go back for Chinese New Year next year.. and have told my parents about it..

There are 2 major reasons behind it.. one is financial.. the air ticket cost more than MYR$2000.. and this amount is enough to last me one and a half month..  while the other is academic.. I want to spend the short 3-week holiday to read up on statistics, a topic that I am very poor at, before the 2nd semester starts and I have to take related subjects..

All the years that I've been abroad, I always go back home for reunion dinner..  never once did I miss it.. so this time round, it will be my first time celebrating CNY on my own.. and frankly, I'm still not sure how I'm gonna spend it as I'm up to my neck with reports/presentations/translations.. :x :x

No comments: