Feb 9, 2012

infrequent fast food..

Although I am not a big fan of fast food (think McD, A&W, KFC and BK), I do have them once in a while.. and while in Malaysia, I tend to have them a couple of times every month as my sis is a big fan of fast food.. :p

Since coming over to Taiwan, I only had McD once, which was last week! In fact, the other fast food that I had was Subway..  in my opinion, Subway is healthier than the rest of the fast food "gang", but even then, I don't have it more than once every month..
my first McD.. last week.. for dinner.. :p

Also, I don't drink soft drinks.. when I'm out, it's either plain water, bottled tea drinks (like green tea, English tea or milk tea) or fruit juices for me.. I was never much of a Coke/Pepsi drinker.. however there are several interesting-looking soft drinks that I would love to try out... maybe I will try these out in summer when the weather seemed more appropriate for cold drinks.. 

No comments: