Feb 16, 2012

online shopping..

After my first online shopping experience with one of the popular online shopping sites in Taiwan that went smoothly without hiccups, I've decided to try another shopping site.. this time, I went shopping for clothes.. or more precisely, long-sleeve blouses/shirts/jackets...  :)

I did the shopping mid of last month, before CNY as I was in need of clothes.. not just new ones but also those with long sleeves and could keep me warm.. I went searching through sites that sell clothes, and in the end I decided on this one.. their prices seemed more reasonable, and I like their designs as they are simple and neat..

They were having several winter/CNY promotions and I choose this one - 5 pieces of clothing for NT$800.. and since they charge a delivery fee of NT$50 for purchases under NT$1000, I decided to add a hooded fleece jacket at NT$250, for a total of NT$1050..

The website provides size charts for each of its merchandizes, thus I was able to get appropriate sizes.. and with my wide shoulders, I had to get a few from the men section as well.. I paid using my credit card and I didn't have to incur extra charges for paying via credit card, unlike some online shops (like Air Asia, which kinda pisses me off)..

I got a call from the delivery company on the 4th day after placing my order...

and here they are.. still in their plastics..

They are in plain colors (dark blue, dark military green, maroon stripes, chocolate) and long-sleeved.. in total I bought 2 micro fleece jackets, 1 micro fleece shirt and 3 cotton t-shirts.. 3 were made in China, 1 in Taiwan, 1 in Indonesia and 1 origin not stated..
These might not be Uniqlo or those "branded" stuff , but they are good enough for me.. :)

No comments: