Dec 12, 2012

auspicious date

Nothing much to update.. as busy as always.. with the same old stuff - presentations, reports and translations.. the cold and wet weather is not helping with my productivity.. haven't been going to the library much as it's been raining most of the days and there's no heater in the little study room at the library.. and since I don't like being cold (nor hot, for that matter), I rather 'hibernate' in my room, wrapping myself in my blankets..

Anyway, it's 12-12-12 today.. :) 12 is one of my favorite numbers and the month of December is my favorite month.. and in less than 2 weeks, my 2 favorite days will be here.. unfortunately, I can't give myself a break as I have a presentation on boxing day that I'll have to prepare over that weekend.. but I think I will try to get some stuff done in advance so that I can at least have my b-day all to myself, doing nothing and just chilling.. :)

No comments: