Sep 11, 2007

Anime watching..


Been watching a new anime series called 'Jigoku Shoujo' or "地獄少女" (Hell Girl), where anyone who harbors a desire for revenge can send go to a website to send a request to Jigoku Shoujo and ask her to bring their tormentor(s) straight to Hell, in exchange for his/her own soul which will also be bound for Hell when he/her die later.. Just like making a deal with the Devil in the western cultures/literatures... Some of these scums really do deserved to be send to Hell, but in my opinion, the price is way too high.. unless if I had done lots of bad things too and is already destined to go to Hell, else sending one person to Hell in the expense of my own soul is not worth the price.. I have always believed in Karma, what goes around comes around.. maybe the retribution of a bad deed done might not be now, or x years down the road, but i do believe that it is just a matter of eventuality...

As of now, I am watching several animes... Bleach, Naruto Shippuuden, Claymore, Darker than Black and Jigoku Shoujo... :p So instead of being crazy about Japanese drama as I was several weeks ago, I am now mad about Japanese anime.. hahahaha.. Well, at least it has something to do with Japanese.. :p This will help in my listening skills... although I would still need to work on my grammar... The different types of verbs is driving me crazy.. Really need to strengthen this part of my Japanese.....

No comments: