Sep 26, 2007

Running nose..

The weather is getting colder and my body is, again, reacting to it..

I should be downstairs practising my Karate now, but yet I am up in my room, sneezing away, feeling miserable, a handkerchief wet with 'you-know-what' beside me.. I am frequently drinking warm water and trying not to let my body get dehydrated.. Wearing 2 t'shirts and long pants, with my windows only slightly ajar so to allow some air in and not let the room be too stuffy..

This means that I wouldn't be able to know my karate promotion result today too.. :( will have to wait one more week... :( :(

Today, I was working on my Senpai's web survey project.. It was one of the first major public survey to be undertaken by my research lab, so lots of things had to be discussed and decided by my Senpai and Sensei.. Me being a 'junior' in the lab, I can only work when I've gotten enough information and instructions from them, although I did offer some of my opinions and suggestions to help them along.. So far, I am able to deliver what they wanted, and maybe more.. :p

No comments: