Sep 11, 2007

These few days..

It is the start of Autumn.. but for the month of September, rain and typhoons are the norm.. The sun still rises around 5:30am but the sunsets around 6pm, so by 6:30pm, the day is almost as dark as the night...

Went to school on Monday to see my Senpai, Naoko-san and managed to get some of her requirements for her online survey. Think this is her first time doing a 30+ country survey, so she is still feeling her way through.. I have send her some of my questions regarding our graduate school's web server so as to have a better understanding of what can and cannot be done on the server... I've also been writing JavaScripts to do some validation before users submit their results.. Boy, am I rusty in coding.. :p Haven't been writing codes, any codes for a long time, more than 5 years I think.. Now it's a waiting game.. waiting for responses from the IT dept to response to my questions.. The mock-up survey that I've created is placed in my PacNet homepage which doesn't support any cgi script processing at all.. In the mean time, Naoko-san will check through the mock-up site and get back to me...

Tomorrow, I will be having a karate upgrade exam.. think I had the kata memorized, but I still need to practice my stance.. Hopefully it will go smoothly...

Will be going to Yokohama with my Jap class's classmates on Friday.. from the weather report, it seems that there will be a 70% chance that it will be raining.. :( Hopefully it will not spoil our fun...

No comments: