Mar 4, 2008

My Fortune for 2008

As mentioned in my earlier entry, I went to my favourite Buddhist temple and ask for my fortune for 2008 and this is what the wheel of fortune has to say...

The Wheel of Fortune says all your trouble will vanish and time of prosperity and wealth will come and whatever you wish will be granted. Should you wish for a suitor he will turn up and marry you; should you wish for business it is sure to prosper. Your fate is comparable to Pra Temiraj, the wisest sage, when Pra Amarindra invited Him to Heaven while still in flesh and blood. You will find heaven on earth, do not be too hasty, your suitor will come to you.

洪湧泉源用不穷,更新换旧改门风。
主人不问自来到,管取生涯大道通。

解曰:
家宅平安,婚姻和合,患病无防,行人必至,勿心急,不宜远行财自至,六畜兴旺,官司遇贵人,谋事有得,生意兴隆,田蚕大吉。


So from the look of this, 2008 should be a good year for me.. Frankly, I am more interested on the "prosperity and wealth will come and whatever you wish will be granted" portion, cos who won't want more MONEY!! I could use some (more) spare cash for me to travel around.. :D :D But I think my parents would be more excited about the "your suitor will come to you" part.. :p :p

I will just wait and see what actually turns up this year.. :) :) :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ei jie, u shouldn't just 'wait n see' what turns up. U should observe n grab the chance when 'he' turns up. The problem wv both of us is we keep waiting. Open up ur eyes n look around u, don let the chance slip by. I also hope tat the one for u wil turn up soon.

Anonymous said...

So did he turn up? cos its 2020 i got the same thing and im like.....