Mar 27, 2008

Sakura 2008: My Dorm

There is a sakura tree in the vicinity of my dormitory.. It is located slightly to the left of my room. As my room is taller than the sakura tree, I had to stretch out of my window to take a nice shot of the sakura tree.. :)


Here it is..at its full bloom..

I cant really see it if I sit in my room, but if I were to stand in front of the window, I could see about 60% of it.. And that building just behind the trees is one of the guys' dormitory.. talked about wasting a good view.. :p




The view to the right of my room is this.. Same as the one in my dorm, one single lone sakura tree, blooming.. proudly..

All over Japan, I think, there will always be a sakura tree here and there.. But I think in order to appreciate the full glory and beauty of sakura, one needs to see a whole park full of them.. else with just one sakura tree, there isn't much to look at ...

No comments: