Jul 20, 2008

School is almost over...

.. I can't wait for it to end officially... Arghhh...

Been writing reports like a mad person for the past weeks.. No mood to write but still have to come out with something to give to the professors.. :( Was already in holiday mood a week ago, right after my 2 Japanese grammar exams..

Talking about my grammar exams, I am just happy that I didn't fail them.. :P I got 79/100 for one of them and 60/100 for the other.. :x I don't think I would be able to maintain my strings of A for my Japanese language classes anymore.. :( :( :( But What the heck! I will just pay more attention and work harder the next 2 semesters. :P

Now that my sister is in Tokyo, it had became even more difficult for me to concentrate on my reports.. I still have 2 more reports to go.. :( :( Why do these professors like to give so many last minute report assignments????

No comments: