Jul 4, 2008

Stuff to do in the next two weeks

Summer holidays are about 2 weeks away... :) but before I could enjoy my well-deserved holiday, there are some reports to hand up and quiz/tests to take.. :(

08 Jul -> Quiz by Prof Terashima - not too worry about it as it is an open book quiz..
11 Jul -> 2 Japanese grammar tests - this is the NO. 1 concern for me this semester. :# And my aim of getting all A or A+ might not come true due to this subject.. :( :(
15 Jul -> Quiz by Prof Terashima - again, not too worry about it. :)
17 Jul -> Japanese essay writing in class as test.. I think I should do okay in this..
22 Jul -> Due date for 1 report assignment
Theme Research Report - I have submitted my first draft and am awaiting feedback from my Professor.
Practice Report - Have yet to revise and rewrite certain portions of the report after receiving feedback from my Professor..

Other than the above, I am expecting at least 2 more reports to be given out in the next 2 weeks..

I am soooo looking forward to the end of this semester..

No comments: