Dec 14, 2009

Australia 2009: Christmas tree

Since I am in the southern hemisphere where it is summer instead of winter, I will not be having a white Christmas this year.. yet it is hard to miss the festive mood that is in the air everywhere! :)

This year, the Reynolds got a REAL Christmas tree, instead of the plastic one.. It is about 6 feet tall and smells really nice.. :) :) kinda piny and fresh.. :p

I am as excited as the kids as this is my first Christmas with a Christmas tree, be it plastic or real.. :) Everyone wants to help decorate it.. Voon is the chief decorator, with Dean, the kids and me being her "little" helpers.. :) :)

A silver ball here, a red star there.. a snowman here.. a candy cane there.. a miniature tin soldier up here, a reindeer figurine down there.. It was fun decorating the tree.. Once we put the lights on, it is just beautiful....

Oh Christmas tree.. Oh Christmas tree.. :)

No comments: