Dec 16, 2009

Australia 2009: Pizza

On my first night in Australia, I had some of the best pizzas ever.. They were from Pizza Capers..

Once you have tasted these, Pizza Hut and Domino's pizza is NOTHING!! I won't want to eat those pizzas if I have a choice.. Once you have tasted such variety, you won't want to go back to those boring ones anymore.. :p

Yesterday, we had pizzas for dinner again.. but this time round, we bought all our favorite ingredients and proceed to make our own pizza.. :) Dean was the chief chef.. he made us some really tasty pizza.. I also tried my hand in concocting my own.. I put lots of tomato paste, chopped garlic, button mushroom, bacon, gherkins and cheese..

And here is how it looked like.. out of the oven...
Ahh... with such good food, I am definitely gaining weight in Australia.. :x

No comments: