Nov 8, 2007

忙忙忙。。Busy, busy, busy..

Argh... There are so many things on my mind now...

No.1 - The JLPT exam in Dec.. Very sure that I will not pass that exam.. as I didn't have the time to study intensively.. Way too many 'extra-curriculum' activities happening.. Yet I dont want to get zero points for it, so I would still need to study as much as possible.. Just so I won't get the least points.. :p

No.2 - Presentation for the seminar also in Dec.. Need to prepare for this.. although I doubt that many of those in my lab will understand what I'm researching, but I still need to 'wayang' a bit.. Will try to do this maybe next week...

No.3 - Yet another web survey to build... I am really becoming the survey builder of my Sensei (and his assistant).. :( It is so convenient for them to just pass me a word document and want it to be up in the web.. I need to do all the layout design, data input checking and user testing.. Aiy.. Dateline: next Monday...

No.4 - Need to think of a research topic pertaining WSIS.. all courtesy of my Sensei and Mr. "ITU"... :x Dateline: Dec

No.5 - 2 big translation jobs to complete.. Dateline: next Monday..

:( :x :( :x

So many things to do, how do I find time for anything else?? Like reading books, watching movies/dramas/anime, playing online games?? :( :(

No comments: