Jan 18, 2011

Next fortnight..

When things do happen, they all (seemed) to happen all at once... Luckily, these are all good things.. :) And it's about time too!! :p

Still doing those two freelance jobs.. and recently, a friend asked me to translate her website and her marketing material.. so gonna be pretty busy the next few weeks.. frankly, it has been a long while since I'm REALLY busy.. and frankly, I really do welcome such busyness.. :) :)

Also, the PhD application for Taiwanese Universities for overseas Chinese has just started.. will need to write a 1000-word autobiography (in Chinese) and a research proposal.. dateline is 10 Mar 2011..and since I've already booked my tickets to Kota Kinabalu (and hotel too) in early March, I would need to get everything done by end of February...

so this is really CRUNCH time!! no more procrastinating.. Gambatte!!

1 comment:

§nóflèk said...

all the best in your application - hoping for it to go well for you :) guess your kk trip would be a reward for the hard work then?