Jan 4, 2011

fourth day... and a month away..

so fast.. it is already the 4th day of the year.. and less than a month away before Chinese New Year.. :x

Anyway, after last year's prep I, prep II and prep III, my dad decided not to do any home improvements this year, although I do want to paint the fences and repaint the main gate.. so all that is left to be done is the annual spring cleaning.. which I think I will start maybe next week.. And my sis might be able to get a few days leave end of this month so we might make love letters (kuih kapit) for Chinese New Year..

Another thing I need to start will be my research proposal.. I have been procrastinating for far too long.. and add to the fact that my old laptop died, taking with it all my Masters reports and papers, I will need to "rebuild" my repository of academic papers/journals..

I've just booked my accommodation for my Kota Kinabalu trip early Mar.. not going to climb Mt Kinabalu, instead I will be spending some time checking out KK city and the beaches nearby.. and I am still undecided about my Bangkok trip as the money that I've allocated for it has been used to get a replacement laptop.. so I would need to re-do my sums and see if I could afford it or not..

Oh ya.. because of that lightning, I had to get a new modem as the old modem died too.. but luckily, the drama season in US was having its Christmas-New Year break, so I was kinda "deprived" of my usual TV fix.. now suffering from drama withdrawal... hopefully I can get my fix soon..

No comments: