Dec 6, 2007

Addicted to Facebook

Ya ya ya.. i know.. I'm kinda slow to catch on to the social networking craze.. more than 1 year slower.. :p Been resisting the urgings from friends and ex-colleagues.. finally I 'succumbed' to the craze..

Never one who really like to be in the 'in' crowd just for the sake of it, I didn't see much value in having such a social networking when my friends or ex-colleagues are just a phone call or email away.. but now being away from my circle of friends (including ex-colleagues turned friends) and alone in Tokyo, the urge to keep in contact and know how everyone is doing is the major push factor in my joining Facebook..

So here I am.. addicted to Facebook and all its quirky applications.. seriously, how can one concentrate on doing other 'more' important tasks when there are so much fun (read interactivity) built into it.. one can really spent hours fiddling and surfing around within Facebook.. :p :p

No comments: