Dec 1, 2007

Level 2..

Tomorrow will be the day for the JLPT examination.. And I registered to take level 2, instead of level 3.. I had wanted a higher target to make myself study hard, but it didn't really work.. :p And add to the fact that only level 1 and 2 is of any value in the real corporate world, I don't see the point of taking level 3..

However, I must admit (which I did more than 1 month ago) there is no chance of me passing level 2 at all at this stage.. Maybe the comprehension, listening and vocabulary portion of the examination is still doable (maybe with around 50-60% chance of passing), the grammar portion is totally out of question.. Seriously, compared to English grammar, the Japanese grammar is way too complicated and confusing for me.. well, at least for me at this moment.. so for 2008, I will definitely work my way through this Japanese grammatical labyrinth (in my opinion) and attempt level 2 again..

Thus I am not at all nervous or worried about tomorrow's examination.. I will just treat it as a try-out to gain experience for the 'real thing' next year. Like I said before, as long as I have accepted the worst case scenario of any given situation/problem/issue, I do not see the need to worry or stress and will just do my best.. :) Just pray hard that I don't score zero in any of the 3 papers.. :p :p :p

No comments: