Dec 2, 2007

Multifarious Confection

In the past few months, I've seen several interesting flavors of Kit-Kat in Tokyo.. Here are some of them.. :)



This one was on sale during summer, although I can still see them on the shelves of some shops.. Strong melon smell.. a bit overwhelming.. [3 out of 5]





Class vanilla taste.. since I'm no fan of vanilla, this flavor is so-so to me... :p [2.5 out of 5]





One of my favorites.. The slightly bitter taste goes quite well with the layered biscuits.. [4.5 out of 5]





This one is way too sweet for my liking.. imagine the sugar-filled caramel on top of the sweetness of chocolate.. [1.5 out of 5]





On sale during the last 2 months.. for autumn I think.. the taste is okay.. [3 out of 5]





This Kit-Kat tastes similar to cookies and cream in ice-creams.. quite good.. [3.5 out of 5]





The taste of orange was not that strong but it is quite sweet.. not so good.. [2.5 out of 5]





As with most white chocolate, (to me) it has a kind of smell to it.. don't quite like it.. also a bit too sweet for me.. [2 out of 5]




Of course, also on sale are the usual Kit-kit flavors, chocolate and green tea..which I think are still the best flavors around.. :) :)

No comments: