Dec 2, 2007

Total Annihilation..

...but what the heck! :p

Yes, just got back from my JLPT.. and there is no chance for me to pass it at all.. unless my luck really turned with a monumental degree.. :D



Paper 1 is a 35-min test on vocabulary and phrases. Among the three papers, I think I have the best chance of passing this paper.. Out of 100 points, I think 60 or more shouldn't be a problem.. Paper 2 was a total disaster.. I couldn't catch what the conversations were about.. That 40-min listening test was a real torture.. Maybe 20 out of 100.. :p My Paper 3 was not as good as I thought it would be.. I did the grammar portion first instead of the comprehension part, not because I'm confident about it but quite the contrary, I gave up on it.. :x So I just read the questions and the 4 choices given, and then just chose whichever that sounded/looked familiar to me.. I had just enough time to finish all 56 questions in this paper within the 70 minute allocated..

Although all the papers were quite difficult, but I am confident that by next year I should be able to clear this level 2.. Now that I know my weakness, and with most of my Masters subjects taken in this semester ('only' 5 more subjects to take in the next 3 semesters) I should be able to pay more attention to my Japanese next year..

No comments: