Mar 4, 2010

Memorable quotes... XIX

When one has lots on his/her mind, like I am now, all he/she needs is to find someone...anyone that could empathize with what he/she is going through.. This is why I like to search for quotes or poems that would reflect my current state of mind, other than writing my own poems of course..

Here are some quotes from Albert Camus which I can relate to..

"Blessed are the hearts that can bend; they shall never be broken. "

"Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend. "

"I know of only one duty, and that is to love."

"To be happy we must not be too concerned with others. "

"Without work, all life goes rotten. But when work is soulless, life stifles and dies. "

"You will never be happy if you continue to search for what happiness consists of. You will never live if you are looking for the meaning of life. "

"Real generosity toward the future lies in giving all to the present. "

"In order to understand the world, one has to turn away from it on occasion. "

No comments: