Mar 6, 2010

Stay... Not Staying..

Gonna stay..

..alive as there are many things I've yet to do/experience..
..busy with so many things to read/learn..
..connected with friends, wherever they may be..
..dauntless as I am no coward..
..eager to take up any challenges coming my way..
..focused on what I want and do not compromise..
..grateful for what I have..
..healthy so I can do what I want..
..imaginative as the sky is the limit..
..jovial as life is full of possibilities..
..keen on everything and anything as I am an knowledge junkie..
..logical and not succumb to nonsensical..
..modest and open as I do not know everything..
..natural and help save the environment..
..optimistic that things will get better soon..
..positive that things will work out..
..quixotical regarding those matters of the heart..
..restless and not settling for less..
..soulful as this is who I am..
..tough as I can weather any storm in Life..
..unique as there is only one ME..
..vocal and speak my mind..
..witty and laugh at myself once in a while..
..eXpressive and creative for I am an artist..
..young at heart, even as age is catching up..
..Zen as all things happen for a reason..

But I just won't stay HERE!

No comments: