Mar 31, 2010

My Fortune for 2010

For the third year (both 2008 and 2009), I paid a visit to my favorite Buddhist Temple, the Sakya Muni Buddha Gaya Temple when I went over to Singapore two weeks ago.

And this is what the Wheel of Fortune has to say to me in this Year of the Tiger..
The Wheel of Fortune says your fate is bright as a starlit night you will be free from care, money you will have, and if you seek a suitor you are sure to win her or him soon. The object you lost will be found. Lawsuit you have no reason to fear all will come right in the end. In illness, you will recover. Your family will enjoy happiness. In all you do, you will not be without luck all your life.
忽然平地見金銀,
一家骨肉大歡欣。
災化為福福因喜,
滿門人口保安寧。
解曰:
時來運泰,中秋月明滿門慶,
求利多得意,婚姻遂願,
病人愈,家宅大吉。
Last year, the Wheel of Fortune said that I won't have to worry much about money which turned out to be kinda true as I managed to find the money to travel to 11 countries!! :) So hopefully this year, I will have all the luck I will need to secure the job that I like in SG or TW..

Let's just wait and see what will turn up..

No comments: