Dec 1, 2010

December already?!?!?

Wow.. can't believe that it is the last month of the year already.. Time flies, whether you are stuck in a 9-5 job or idling around jobless..

This time last year, I was in Down Under.. spending a hot and fun December with my friend and godson.. This time round, I am gonna spend my birthday, Christmas and New Year with my family.. Haven't done that for a really long time.. and my brother is coming back for a visit too.. so for once in a very long long time, the 5 of us will be under the same roof.. :)

December is also the month when all shopping malls play Christmas carols non-stop, have Christmas sales and Santa Clauses popping up everywhere.. And more importantly it is the season of giving and sharing... Been advocating to my friends to give the money budgeted for gifts to charities instead. We won't miss another new jacket/digital camera/handbag/etc, but that money really meant a lot to those in need.. The charity that I've been supporting all these years is the WWF, as I believe that we, the human race, are pushing and causing many species living in this same planet to be extinct due to our needs and wants. This is the least we can do to help undo or minimize the damages we inflicted..

As a December baby, I just simply love the whole festive atmosphere.. Even though I had spend 2 "not-so-white" Christmas in Japan and a very hot one in Australia last year, I really wanna experience a true authentic white Christmas some day with my loved one.. Yes, I am dreaming of a white Christmas..some day...  :)

No comments: