Dec 7, 2010

These few days..

Been rather quiet these few weeks, as I've been fairly busy with my translation works... but here is some updates..

Been drinking that super juice for more than 3 weeks now.. I don't really feel any better or worse.. But one thing is for sure, it helped my twisted ankles heal faster. Do recall that I practically landed with both my ankles buckled under me when I misstep and fell with both ankles bearing my entire 74kg weight and I was seeing stars for almost 5 minutes after that. My right ankle swell to almost twice its original size that very night. Yet the swelling on both my ankles start subsiding on the 3th day. The bruises (the blue-blacks) only appeared on the 3rd day but was gone on the 6th day.. I was up and could manage to walk or should I say stagger around like C3PO on the 3rd day. Now, on the 9th day, I will only feel some pain when I move too fast or twist my ankles too much and the swelling is gone. Of course all the massaging and elevating (of both legs) helped, but I truly believe that the super juice helped too.

Anyway, my sister's acne problem is under control and her complexion improved a lot (even her facial beautician said so), the age spots on my dad's arms and legs are subsiding and my mum is more energetic. So that's about it on the effectiveness of the super juice til date.

Shall write a bit more about my current translation jobs in my next entry.. :) So that's all for now..

No comments: