Oct 23, 2007

Found!!

After so many trips to the Central Library at the Nishi-Waseda campus, only today have I 'found' the English and Chinese fiction section!! :p

All the fiction books are 'hidden' at the Basement 1 and Basement 2.. To go there, you have to go through a counter that will check your student ID and then give your a name tag to identify you as a undergrad, postgrad, researcher or teaching stuff of Waseda.. And one can't bring along one's bag.. only notebooks are allowed in..

Although there are rows and rows of really old and precious looking books which must be preserved well, some of them are actually fictions. That is something I do not quite understand.. I thought fictions should be placed at areas where there are high human traffics??!! :x

But anyway, I am not complaining.. cos I found "Harry Porter and the Deadly Hallows" there!! :D So I borrowed it.. :) It has been a loonngg time since I've read any books after arriving in Japan.. It was sooo difficult to find English or Chinese books here for leisure reading... Better late than never.. I shall scour those 2 floors for more interesting books.. Okay, I shall get back to my book.. I can't wait to finish reading the concluding chapter of this boy wizard.. It's getting really interesting.. :)

No comments: