Oct 29, 2007

H.P. and the Deadly Hallows

Finished the last installation of Harry Porter last Thursday..

As I have said in my earlier post, found JK Rowling's latest book in Basement 2 of the Central Library.. Didn't expect the University to have many English books, much less the latest fiction books..

Book No.7 was a well-written conclusion of the Harry Porter saga.. She kinda tied all the loose ends and gave a solid finale to the series.. As this is a make-believe world, she gave very credible explanations and logical reasonings for the things that she wrote into her books.. She really edged the world of magic, wizardry and chivalrous into the hearts and minds of her readers..

I truly enjoyed the book... just like all her previous 6 books.. This is definitely one book collection that I would want to have in my personal library.. :)

Spoiler: Harry didn't die.. neither did Ron nor Hermione... ;)

No comments: