Oct 14, 2007

Masak Masak II

Made a soup today.. The weather was cool and windy so I thought I made some soup to warm myself up.. :)


A very simple soup.. just some carrots, potatoes, mushrooms and some beef balls.. Each type of the ingredients costs 105yen as I got them from the 99yen shop this morning.. For 105yen each, I get 2 carrots, 5 small potatoes, a small bunch of mushrooms and 9 beef balls.. so this soup cost me 420yen.. I put all of these ingredients into the soup as I do not want to keep any uncooked food in my room..

The soup is kinda bland so I put 1 tablespoon of soy sauce to it.. The soup would be sweeter if I'd put some onions into it. I didnt get any onions as it would have been too much and all wont fit into the rice cooker.. yes, I used the rice cooker to cook my soup.. :p And I shall look around for more exciting things to try with the rice cooker.. will be cooking pasta with it soon.. :)

No comments: