Aug 8, 2007

Hot Hot HOT!!

This is the first time I'm experiencing summer in a temperate country..

Coming from the tropics, with the average daily temperature between 28-30, I (thought I) wouldn't have given a second thought when the thermometer reaches 35 degree... but this summer is really hot.. at least for me.. Think my utility bill for this month might reach 5 digits, as I've been switching on the air-conditioner almost 24hrs a day, yes, even during the night... IT'S SO HOT!!! :o

Just got back from Kyoto yesterday night.. :) It was a hot hot hot 4 days in Kyoto, but I'm not complaining.. It was better to be hot than to have rain... I drank an average 2 liter of water or maybe more per day, and I don't even have to go to the ladies... :p

Took more than 400 photos during that 4-day trip to Kyoto.. I will upload them onto dotPhoto by this weekend and also write my experience for the trip.. It was fun and Kyoto is really very beautiful... Will definitely go back there again soon... :)

No comments: