Aug 3, 2007

The last few days..

Well, the last few days were spend completing the assignments given to me by my Senpais' of Obi Lab.. Each of us are to be responsible for a few countries. We are to surf the websites of these countries and gather informations on the maturity of their e-Government initiatives.. It was pretty hard shifting through all the information published on these websites.. I'm lucky in a sense that the countries I'm in-charged of are countries that I'm familiar with.. But it was a mad rush and there are so many websites I need to search for and reference to....

After coming back from Mt Fuji and recuperating for a couple of days, I have about 1 week to complete this assignment, and add to that I need to work out the itinerary of the Kyoto trip.. I hate to go to a place and waste time on founding our way around.. so I try to plan out the trip so we wouldn't have to spend time wondering around or being lost...

Also I went back to my graduate school to hand in my Masters enrollment form. I went to the Post Office too to pay the fee for the JLPT exam this Dec.. Run several errands in one day.. in the end, had a slight fever :x that Wednesday night as it was pretty hot and sunny and I walked a lot under the sun that day.. Fortunately now, I've recovered..

Will be going to Kyoto tomorrow... Will be spending the next 4 days there.. :) But according to the weather report, there is a 40% chance that the next 2 days will be raining.. hopefully we are lucky enough to have that 60% chance of it not raining there... otherwise, I would need to find alternatives to the planned itinerary..

So "Rain, Rain GO AWAY!! Come again next Saturday!!" :p

No comments: