Oct 12, 2008

Buzi, Buzy, Busy II

Very busy the past week.. although I still could managed to get some R&R time to unwind in between.. :p

Was doing some translations, preparing for presentation and completing the stuffs my professor had requested, in addition to attending 9 classes and 3 seminars last week.. These would most probably be my routine for this semester.. on top of studying for my JLPT exam in Dec, too.. :x

So far, I have yet to get used to waking up for my 9am classes.. think it will take me another week or so.. now I am waking up automatically before 8am, so a bit more work need to be done to make sure I could wake up automatically before/around 7am.. With the temperature dropping and stress level increasing, my craving for food just went up a notch.. :( I need to monitor and control my appetite so that those few kilos that I lost during the summer holidays will stay away.. not been doing a good job though.. :( :(

I do want to visit some places during this semester.. just need to plan and budget for them properly.. haven't quite decided where to yet, but no where too expensive as I need to save $$$ for next year.. when I hope to be able to make a trip to Moscow and Eastern Europe, although the possibility of doing so is shrinking by the months.. :( just too many things that I wanna do and too many places that I wanna visit with not enough time and money for all of them.. :( :( I really wanna do most of these before I have to go back to work after my graduation next Aug/Sept..

Thus in the mean time, I shall study hard and save harder during this semester.. less than 2 months to go before my JLPT.. must die die pass it!! Gambarimasu!!!

No comments: