Oct 17, 2008

Fatiguing Fridays..

Yet another Friday.. :( another long day in school...

Another late night attending my lab's seminar.. talking about things that I don't find useful in the real world at all.. :x more castles building in the air.. :x :x more butchering of the English language by some fellow students.. :x :x :x more fruitless discussions without the presence of any teaching staff.. :x :x :x :x in short, more "talking cock"...

So the time that would have been better utilized was "used" (I won't use the word "wasted" as it would have been too harsh, but I can't say that I wasn't tempted..:P ) to gather a group of "fellow" lab-mates to discuss things that, in my opinion, are too grandeur yet of little importance once a week.. it is very sad to see that everyone would either, "act blur", "siam" or "tai-ji away" anything that was delegated down by my prof... Very sad indeed... but all in all, I did find the time we stole in between presentations and the like to catch-up/gossip/condemn to be very "productive".. ;) :p

Am sooooo looking forward to the weekend.. thank goodness I don't have classes on Mondays!! At least I have a 3-day long weekend as "compensation"... :) :)

No comments: