Oct 13, 2008

Unbearable..

This is actually the English version of an earlier entry in Chinese, 受不了. I think I should not deprive those who doesn't understand Chinese of what I perceive of the Japanese guys...

Here goes:

Yesterday (or rather last Thursday), during one of my Masters class, I saw an gesture/habit of one of the Japanese male students that confirmed my hunch that the young Japanese guys are turning into.... :x :x

Can any one of you guess what I had seen that guy doing while he was listening to the lecture? He was playing with his hair... :o :o His hair wasn't long, just average length for a guy.. Yet, there he was, touching and twirling his hair around his fingers the whole time!!! Oh my God!! If it was a girl doing that then it was still forgivable, even so I seldom see any girl playing with her hair for such a long period of time.... Well, if the guy was shaking his legs, digging his nose, digging his ears, doodling some obscene drawings, scratching his scab or took off his shoes and/or socks, I might not have so big a reaction..

This is really intolerable for me.. These Japanese guys are so freaking effeminate or "sissy".. Of course there is no lack of macho-looking guys around, but there is still a great number of them with effeminate gestures/behaviors.. Where else but in Japan can you see guys clasping their bags with their arms/ankles or wearing pointed high-heel boots??? They are just so "sissy" no matter where they are.. :o :x :o

Frankly I don't look highly upon these younger Japanese guys.. Other than the fact that they are slightly well-dressed, there is nothing fantastic about them.. Comparatively, they are not as hardworking as the Chinese guys; they do not take care of their families as well as the Malaysian guys; they are not as ambitious as the Singaporean guys; they are not as cheerful as the American guys; they are not as romantic as the French guys; nor are they as sensitive as the Taiwanese guys.. On top of these "flaws", these young Japanese guys are so weak/sickly, and yet they continue to behave so chauvinistically.. No wonder more and more Japanese girls are running into the arms of foreigners... Who wants to be with a weakling chauvinist?? One that can't provide a sense of security, a workaholic who prefers to hang around with his colleagues than going home to help his wife with the kids/chores, who assumed that his wife is his possession and has all the rights in the world to be served... I rather be single than to marry such guys...

To put it bluntly, I think I can, one on one, outfight half of these young Japanese guys.. :p Most of them are just too skinny, too frail and too wimpy.. :x :x

Maybe these are all my stereotyping.. Maybe I am not objective enough... Maybe I am biased against them, but unfortunately this is what I really think of them... Till this day, I have yet to meet one who will/can change this perception of mine..

No comments: