Jun 22, 2009

Crunch time..

Okay, there shall be very few blog entry in the next week or so.. as I really need to concentrate on finishing my final report.. D-day for my presentation is July 1, at 3:15pm.. I am the last of the presenters in this semester's graduating batch.. Not so worried about the presentation since it will only be 7 min with another 8 min of Q&A... So by 3:31pm, I will be free!! And I would have 1 week to amend my final report after the presentation if the professors demand it, but I hope to get it passed the first time round..

Other than the pressure of writing my report, a couple of personal issues need to be sorted too.. currently, am wading through tons of emotions, that I must admit, am very ill-equipped to deal with.. :x :x Yet, come what may, I need to face it head-on.. but there is no denying that these issues are, severely, affecting my writing of my final report.. Had already accepted the fact that my final report would not be my best "master piece" of these 2.5 years..

Pray or cross your fingers for me... Hope I get through this next 10 days or so, without losing my mind, my cool or my hair, although I won't mind losing some weight.... :p

No comments: