Jun 3, 2009

Missing May

I think I am gonna miss the month of May 2009.. To say that I had a great month of May would be an understatement.. It was sooo happening..

Witnessed the trashing of my university's arch rival by our varsity american football team.. Went on an 2-hour excursion that would have been disastrous if it wasn't for the company I went with.. Had a cozy housewarming party with a bunch of Malaysians.. Treated to a delicious Thai lunch by my landlord.. and watched my first Kabuki play.. (which I have yet to write about.. :p) Had a sumptuous luncheon with the President of Singapore at Hotel New Otani and made new friends.. (which again, have yet to be blogged..)

Then I did something that I should have done a while ago and found out that I am blessed with friends who accept me, regardless.. Took a one-week holiday to Hong Kong and Macao during the height of the swine flu outbreak, and caught-up with Mich and Loreen.. Had my first taste of a 5-star hotel in Macao.. Not to mention the cooking, eating and hanging out with my housemates that is still happening almost every day.. Totally no mood to do what I had came here to do, officially, which is to study..

That was A LOT of excitement for a 34-year old within a month, don't you agree? Can I be blamed for not able to rein in my wondrous mind and settle down to write my final report?? :p :p :p :p :p

Mmmm... maybe June, July, Aug and even Sep will bring more exhilaration than May.. who knows!?!? ;) ;)

No comments: