Jun 13, 2009

Some people..

There will always be some people who would rubbed you the wrong way, regardless of what they do or didn't do.. And frankly, I am "fortunate" enough to have met a few here..

Some would poke their noses into matters that are none of their business.. Some would say the most brainless things.. Some would ask the darnedest questions.. Some would behave in such a way that you wished you could smack them in the head.. Some would laugh/talk so dramatically that you thought you were part of a theatre play.. Some would wear clothes/make-up/shoes that you never thought could be seen outside freak shows or the circus... Some are irritating by just their presence!!

Usually, I won't allow these people to affect me... but sometimes unconsciously, these people somehow have a way of poisoning my mood, no matter I met them in person or through the Internet (chatting or emailing) .. This is the main reason that I don't like to go out socializing.. I chose my friends carefully, and allocate my time accordingly too.. I would only spend time hanging out with people whom I like, people whom I can gain something from (tangible or not) and people whom I have no choice but to meet up... Call me selfish/materialistic/whatever, but I am in control of my time and I have the right to allocate MY TIME as I see fit..

Life is too short to be wasted on people who, in my opinion, are not worth my time..

No comments: