Jun 15, 2009

The Reynolds: Around Tokyo I

After Disneyland, the Reynolds and I went to Sunshine City Aquarium on Friday.. The weather wasn't good, it was raining.. so we went indoors.. As usual, the kids had a blast looking at all the fishes and sea creatures.. :) :) :)

Some photos taken at the Aquarium... :)

Then I invited them back to my place for dinner.. Rio changed into the yukata that I bought for him earlier in the day.. And boy, he sure looked cute in it.. :)

While cooking, I chatted with Voone and Dean, and at the same time the kids entertained themselves with cartoon and my landlord's cats.. :) I prepared four simple but nutritious dishes: steamed egg with minced meat, broccoli and capsicum with oyster sauce, egg with onion and dark soy sauce chicken with potato..

I was very happy that they ate everything! In fact, they have been pinching food even while I was still cooking!! :p

After dinner, took the kids back to my room and played with them, while their mum check her emails.. I was so worried about the noise and racket that we were making, but decided to stop worrying and let the kids (and myself) have fun.. :p :p I was "attacked" by the boys with cushions and body-slams.. Their laughter were so contagious and so uninhibited.. It was just superb fun!! :) :) :)

Due to the distance of their hotel from city, they had to leave around 9pm.. :(

Again, had a great time.. and I think the kids did too.. :)

No comments: