May 11, 2009

Lunch appointment

Every month, my landlord, Mr Watanabe, would treat us to a restaurant.. Yeah I know, I have a very nice landlord.. :)

This month we went to a Thai restaurant in Shin-Okubo (新大久保) recommended by my Thai course-mate, Maow.. There were 6 of us, including Mr. Watanabe.. He was so kind to invite two of our friends to join us, Amin and Maow..

There was no surprises as to who did the ordering.. :)

while Maow did the ordering, I was busy getting ideas from the menu for my cooking.. :p

Everyone got very excited, when the food started to arrive one by one.. with lots of "Ahh.." and "Oohh.." and not stop photo-taking.. Yes, we do miss GOOD food.. :p So here are the photos of the dishes we had..

To top it off, I shared a mango pudding with my housemate for dessert!! :) :) while the others had coconut ice-creams and rambutan.. :)

The bill came up to almost 2,000yen per person.. and Mr Watanabe was kind enough to pay for all of us.. Arigatoo!! Am really fortunate to have such a nice landlord.. :) :)

No comments: