May 12, 2009

Off to HK

When this article is posted, I would be in HK.. TO be more exact, I will be on flight No. NW007 (North West Airlines), somewhere in the airspace of HK waiting to land.. :)

Been wanting to visit HK and Macau since I came to Japan more than 2 years ago.. as I have 2 good friends working in both places.. Since I would be going back to work in a couple of months' time, I decided to just do it now.. as a student with no worries of time, I can do a free and easy tour on my own.. :)

Frankly, compared to my Taipei trip in March, I didn't really do much planning for this trip as the main objective here is more to visit and catch-up with old friends.. Of course I plan to visit all the usual touristy places and try some of the local delicacies.. but there is no fixed itinerary for me.. Will just go with the flow.. something I am not accustomed to, since I am a control freak.. but this time round, I have decided to just let go, not worry too much and see how things turn out.. :) Maybe this is a glimpse of a new "Zen" me.. :p

So I might not write till after May 19.. so don't miss me, okay.. :)

No comments: