May 29, 2009

He says He said..

Sometimes I really have no patience dealing with the Japanese.. nor dealing with people who claim to be representing them.. cos they just don't say what is REALLY in their mind.. one BIG reason I can't stand this subtlety of the Japanese.. and my decision of not working here..

He says that he said that we didn't talk to him.. Yet, he didn't mention a thing to us and I was told by him to NOT ask him too many questions.. He says that he said that we weren't very friendly to him.. Yet, he didn't react much to my greetings and stayed in his room most of the time..

Personally, I don't give a damn about what he said nor what he thinks.. Don't get me wrong, I am very grateful to have found such nice place to stay and to have such nice group of people living under the same roof.. But I didn't realize that "playing host" or "be nice" is part of my requirements.. And, please don't play the "assumption games" with me.. yes, I am THAT thick/dense... I would rather be told directly what is expected of me then to have to guess what the others really wanted.. Also, I don't like being forced into a "have to" position, I would much prefer a "want to" situation.. I don't mind making conversations, but I need to see reactions and enthusiasm.. I won't keep talking to someone who won't respond or react positively... I can generate negative vibes of my own, thank you!

Now, I can think of two ways to resolve this "issue".. either I continue my bo-chap-ness and do as I like, or try a bit harder to "engage" him in conversations.. Mmm.. maybe I shall combine both.. I shall try harder to "engage" him in conversations when I FEEL like talking.. :p :p :p

No comments: