May 26, 2009

HK/Macao: Ocean Park

Okay, I had to say this.. One should not go Ocean Park alone.. there is nothing wrong if one goes alone, but the fun would be multiplied if one goes with friend(s) or family.. This said, I still think the HK$208 entrance fee that I paid to go ALONE was still well worth every cents of it.. :)

There is something for everyone.. animals from land (pandas), sky (exotic birds) and the sea (dolphins and marine fishes)... kiddy rides (carousel, Ferris wheel, etc), thrill rides (roller coasters, etc), animal shows, carnival games, etc..

The high point for me on this visit would have to be the dolphins... Together with tigers, eagles and unicorns, dolphins are my favorite.. I hang around the Dolphin University where the handlers feed and train the dolphins for more than 30 mins.. took photos and lots of videos.. here are some of them.. :)



One could really spend the whole day there.. I would have, but the day was very very very hot.. I just came from a place which was cool and dry to a place that was hot and humid.. my body was not adjusting well.. and the constant temperature change whenever I go into an air-conditioned exhibition/display hall and back out again into the sun was taking a toll.. My nose started to act up.. so I left the place before 5pm.. and had an early night.. as I would be going off to Macao the next day.. :)

More photos of Ocean Park here..

No comments: