May 23, 2009

HK/Macao: Central Pier

After coming down from The Peak, I went walking around the Central District (中環) which is the equivalent of CBD (Central Business District) in Singapore.. and then I came to the piers..

It was a quiet Thursday afternoon.. Many old men were there fishing.. the sea breeze was nice.. the place was quiet.. and I love the sound the waves made when it hit against the side of the pier.. :)


Took the hour-long Star Ferry Harbour Tour (HK$75) from 1:20pm.. Got a good look of the Victoria Bay.. I would recommend this tour for those into photography as the scenery around the bay was very nice.. I would presume that it would be even nicer at night!!


Would have spend more time just idling around the piers.. listening to the waves.. it has such therapeutic effects on me.. yet I couldn't stay.. although this was a free and easy tour for me, I still need to see as many places in HK as possible.. but I would definitely come back to these piers again in my next trip.. :)

For more photos of Central Pier and Star Ferry Harbour Tour..

No comments: