May 1, 2009

Not losing it..

Can't seems to lose it anymore.. my weight, that is.. :( :(

Contrary to what most people say, I managed to lose weight during winter.. and ironically, gain them during spring and summer.. :x :x Maybe it has lots to do with my laziness.. :p During winter, it is such a pain in the ass to pile on layers and layers of clothes whenever I need to go out, thus I would normally stock up on "rations" and not go out of my room for days.. most often than not, a box of chocolate OR a bag of chips would constitute a meal for me during winter! Thus there was no surprise that I was at my thinnest under 70kg last January..

By the end of February, I had came back from Malaysia with an extra 4kgs.. Almost 3 months later, I still have them... :( :( And now, as the temperature starts creeping up so is my weight.. :( :( Add to the fact that I recently caught the cooking "bug" and have been cooking A LOT everyday, things are stacking up against my weight-lost regime.. Also, all the late nights that I keep are preventing me from waking up early for my morning jogs.. and having meals after 9pm almost everyday isn't helping too... Don't get me wrong, I am enjoying all these late night activities, as these were the things that I did during my days in Eusoff Hall, NUS.. Like then it is really fun, having with friends around almost 24/7! :) Thus all these are actually pretty nostalgic to me and I am happy that I get another chance at student communal living again... :) :) However those days were more than a decade ago... back when my metabolism was super high.. I could eat a full loaf of Gardenia bread with a pack of 10 hotdogs for lunch and NOT gain weight!!! How I miss those days...

So... I really need to find ways to increase my exercise hours and intensity.. all the push-ups, crunches, and stretching exercises that I do in my room are no longer sufficient to offset all the food that I am eating.. Must find a way to continue eating as I am doing now and still lose weight.. :x :x

1 comment:

§nóflèk said...

full loaf of Gardenia bread AND 10 hotdogs for lunch??? (@.@)