Aug 6, 2009

At home...

Got back home from the Airport around 10pm last night.. Tired.. with my cough and sore throat, I sounded worst than I actually feel.. but it is nice to have people to fuss over me for a while.. :P especially with a doctor in the house, I am in safe hands.. :)

Although I hate to admit it, I am already missing my housemates and my friends in Tokyo.. Many thoughts went through my mind while on the trip back home.. some I didn't want to entertain, yet... vaguely felt the sadness of leaving a place, even though I barely lived there for 2.5 years.. maybe it will hit me big time when I make my "final" departure.. I don't know..

Anyway, for these few weeks, I am just gonna chill and relax at home.. although the Internet connection is slower (than in Tokyo), but I think I will still be online most of the time.. of course, I would try to write about my Europe trip and post some photos too... Shall try.. :P

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

welcome back

Christy