Aug 4, 2009

Balik Kampung

Will be going back to Malaysia tomorrow.. for just 2+ weeks.. then I will be back in Tokyo to pack and whatever, before moving back home for good...

It has been a crazy 6 months so far.. visited so many places.. met so many people.. experienced so many adventures and emotions.. owed so many blog entries.. :p although I don't really look forward to moving back, I don't wanna stay in Tokyo either.. so I guessed I chose the lesser of two evils..

Did some farewells with some friends.. still have a couple more to go when I get back to Tokyo end Aug.. but one thing is for sure, the place I am staying will not be the same again, as both my housemates would not be around during that last month (end Aug to end Sept) that I am here in Tokyo.. :( :(

During that period, I shall go tour around Japan, especially Hokkaido, Hiroshima and Okinawa which I have yet been to.. then I will say "Sayonara" to Japan and thanks for the memories, for good, maybe..

1 comment:

蝋燭の芯 said...

Oh, you really go back...
hmm,it's ok.

I have just dropped u an email.
One of my friend who have exactly same educational background of you
is looking for a travel partner to
Hokkaido.

I am not free in sep, and
hmmm, I have been to the place hightlighted by her once, will go elsewhere such like Osaka and Nagoya.

Please reply the email.
See ya