Jan 16, 2008

Besiegement!!

Up to date, I have a total of 6 reports to write.. a survey project to conduct, gather data and do analysis.. and this Friday I have a final exam on Japanese grammar.. :x :x

For Prof Kano, 2 individual reports and 1 team report by 31 Jan....
For Prof Mochida, 2 reports by 4 Feb...
For Prof Utsumi, 1 report by 23 Jan...
For A.Prof Suganuma, survey and data analysis by 15 Feb...

And on top of these, there are still 2 other classes that the Profs in-charge have yet to give out any assignments.. :( More besiegement to come... :o :o :o

So tomorrow, I planned to study for my Jap grammar exam and do some research on Prof Kano's team report... Then hopefully I can finish at least 2 - 3 reports this weekend.. aiy... sooooo looking forward to going home.. to Malaysia n to Singapore...

No comments: