Jan 3, 2008

CH3CH2OH

That is the formula for Ethanol, the active ingredient in alcoholic drinks. And today, I bought 2 bottles of liqueur from the supermarket.. :p



One is my favourite liqueur, Kahlua.. :)

According to Wikipedia: "Kahlúa is a well known Mexican coffee flavored liqueur. It is heavy and sweet, with a distinct taste of coffee."

I have an incurable sweet tooth and I just love the taste of Kahlua with milk.. or the matter of fact, any sweet creamy liqueur.. :p :p

Since it was on sale, I had to get it.. At 1160yen for 700ml, I'm not too sure if it is really cheaper than in Singapore or DFS..




The other one is, Ume-shu or Plum wine...

This is the only Japanese wine/alcohol that I liked so far.. I tried Souju and Sake, but don't quite appreciate their taste.. Also, the bottle looked kinda cute, don't you think so??!! :p



So the next thing on my agenda is to find a reason (or excuse) to drink them.. :p :p :p

No comments: