Jun 27, 2008

I really hope that they...

ROT IN HELL!!!

It is almost 2am and I can't sleep... why?? Cos some a**h*** and b***hes decided to have a party!! yep, that's right.. party on a Thursday night during school term.. can you imagine that?!!? what a bunch of inconsiderate pain-in-the-ass idiots!!! :@ :@

I seriously doubt what good does it bring for Japanese government to be sponsoring these nincompoops to come to Japan?? All they do is to party, party and party!!! Good money down the drain if you ask me.. Maybe if the government use the money to buy a couple of monkeys, they might even generate some money from tourists!!

I have 2 Japanese grammar classes and 2 presentations TODAY.. and I can't sleep because of the bloody noise... And what the hell are the night guards doing?? Sleeping on the job??? :@

I think this is the final straw.. I will move out as soon as I can.. It is bad enough to be inhaling 2nd hand smoke every day courtesy of my next door neighbor from Russia, who also seems to like to talk and laugh LOUDLY.. :@ :@

Seriously, this semester is the worst.. first with the PNs, then the RNs.. Enough is enough...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aiyo...I can sympathise with you on this coz I value my sleep and peace tremendously.

The secondhand smoke is good enough reason to move out.

Hope all things work out soon, dear friend!

Imm said...

ya lor... so most probably moving out in Aug or Sep, before my next semester starts..