Jun 30, 2008

Some updates

Okay, I haven't been writing much the past two weeks cos I was busy doing research (aka reading journals and academic papers) and writing 2 reports.. each about 10 pages or so.. :x and there was a presentation due last Friday too.. So I was swamped with all the readings.. Didn't realize that people from the academias could write so much and yet say so little.. :P at least in my mind, of little use in the "real" world..

Anyway, I have submitted the reports last Friday but that was not the end of it.. I need to revise one of them, while the other is yet to be read by my professor.. but no deadline given for any of them.. :P So I had spent my last weekend doing some catching up of my R&R.. ;) Will need to start studying again, since my Japanese grammar finals will be in 2 weeks' time.. :(

Can't wait for this semester to end..

No comments: