Jun 9, 2008

Predictions 02

I will be doing some predictions of the matches for EURO 2008 just for the fun of it.. and to make things more interesting, I will try to predict the final scores too.. :P

Let's see by the end of the tournament, how accurate my gut feel is.. ;)

Previously I have predicted the following:
Switzerland vs Czech => Czech <- correct (0 - 1)!
Portugal vs Turkey => Portugal <- correct (2 - 0)!
Austria vs Croatia => Draw <- wrong, Croatia won (0-1)
Germany vs Poland => Germany <- correct (2 - 0)!

So I got 3 out of 4 correct.. not too bad huh? :P

The predictions for next 4 matches:
Romania vs France => Romania (1-0)
Netherlands vs Italy => Draw (1-1)
Greece vs Sweden => Greece (2-1)
Spain vs Russia => Spain (1-0)

Let's see how many out of these 8 will I get right...

No comments: